Wednesday 11 October 2017
Parallel to the Offshore Energy Event 2017 in Amsterdam RAI, EUROS organizes a public seminar. Researchers and industry partners will present their ongoing research and vision on their respective research topics.
More information about the schedule will follow later.
For more information about the Offshore Energy Event, visit https://www.offshore-energy.biz/.
Registration is free but required; please do so as follows:
- Go to the Event’s website.
- Select the “EUROS for wind energy” Side Event (you may need to scroll down).
- Press “REGISTER” in the top right corner area of the webpage.
- Select your registration type (most likely “New Visitor or Delegate”).
- Fill in the registration profile and survey.
- Select other conference tickets or press “Skip this Step” to only register for the EUROS event (assumed here).
- Finally, accept the Terms & Conditions and press Submit.